How to Send Film
- Check our current service times.
- Place your order online.
- Note the ORDER CODE you receive after checkout.
Bag + Box + Tape
- Write your ORDER CODE, NAME, and PHONE NUMBER on a slip of paper.
- Place it inside a plastic, zip-close bag with your film.
- Place your bag inside a box and secure with all seams and closures with copious tape.
Do not use a mailer/envelope or rely solely on a box’s built-in sticker seals. We’ve seen both fail regularly!
Get a Tracking Number
Attn: Film Crew
3775 Market St NE
Salem OR 97301
Get a tracking number when you ship the film. It has been the deciding factor in locating lost packages.
Once your film arrives, you’ll receive an email letting you know your status changed to Processing.
Check our film service times that day so you know when you might receive your scans!
Send Reference Images
To submit your reference images, you can upload them here: Submit Reference Images
If you’re not sure how to use or select reference images, you can learn more about them here.
Happy Scan Day!
Your scans will be delivered via Box.com and we’ll send you an email when they’re ready. No Box.com account is needed.
Give / Get Feedback
- Let us know what you think of your scans. You can call, email or send us side-by-sides.
- You can also schedule a Video Call to dive deeper.
- Learn how to read your Exposure Reference Sheets.
If your order includes prints, they’ll ship within 1–2 business days (or 2 weeks if you chose 2-week negative return).
Didn’t order proof prints? You can order prints anytime here!
Depending on your negative return selection during the checkout process, your negatives will either:
- ship 2 weeks after your scans are completed, or
- be held in-lab with your other orders, to be returned together after three months.
Alternatively, you can choose to have your negatives destroyed at no charge.